The sheer enjoyment of intoxicating scent is something that should be experienced everyday. It's a crime to reserve it just for special occasions. I love coming home kicking off my shoes, pouring a glass of wine, music playing in the background and lighting my scented candles in preparation of what to cook for the family meal. Without doubt the most favorite part of my day. Lighting my candles that is, we all have to eat :-)Join Now
Perhaps you've mastered the craft of making a container candle but are wanting an easy, cost effective solution to add variety to your fragrance library. We have you covered... Simply join our subscription based programme and you will be sent a 100ml bottle of our fragrance of the month every month of the year.
A 100ml bottle will make approximately three 12.5 Oz candles or four 8 Oz candles. Fantastic value and an easy alternative to keep your home smelling beautiful. Who knows it may even spur you on and provide the confidence for you to make your own fragrance when your ready.
The fragrance of the month will always be a new Curl Up Candle creation and occasionally it may be a recipe submitted from the very talents of one of the existing course members that has entered into our regular competitions to showcase their fragrance.
1. Curl Up Candles provided candles for my wedding, I chose 3 different scents and every body was raving. The tables looked and smelt just divine. I love these candles, they are very fragrant and look amazing. Mareta - Auckland, NZ
2. I am so glad you decided to turn your passion into full scale manufacture, your fragrances are complex and extremely unique compared with what you can buy elsewhere. They are highly scented and divine. Abbey - Auckland, NZ
3. Love, Love Love... Nothing more to say. Bridget - Auckland, NZ
4. These fragrances are simply divine, incredibly different to anything I have ever experienced. Miss Chloe and Two Tigers my favourites. Wonderful home fragrance. Sarah - Auckland, NZ
5. Nicole has really put her personal stamp on her home fragrance line. They totally live up to her tag line of bold, daring and addictive. YUM... I burn these in my home every day and this habit is contagious, I now have all my friends doing just the same. Beautiful candles, beautiful scent :) Julia - Karaka, NZ